Photo via: redbookmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Mix your picture frames with other items like this custom family name plaque ~ DBwallcollage
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- A kids playroom filled with colorful accents. I love this storage unit to store and display the toys!
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- These 8 IKEA Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME post! Im SO gonna try the 3rd one, its so pretty! Im definitely pinning for later!
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- How to Decorate Using a Wall Shelf with Hooks – My Kirklands Blog
- I cant believe how simple this sounds, Heck of alot cheaper than getting them made:) DIY canvas photos… super easy!
- How amazing looking are these shelves?.. I found the shelf brackets on Etsy.. Then add the rustic wood shelf..
- Baby Girl Alphabet Number Owl Nursery Bedroom by 7WondersDesign Super cute and bold colors to catch babys eye! I love this custom nursery art, and love that the colors are not too girly! Nursery Decor
- Radiant Orchid accent walls– oh how I wish! I dont think the hubs will like it!