Photo via: beadandcord.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- I want to do something like this at the top of our stairs. It would be a lot safer than the baby gate.
- My favorite part of this Bioshock decor I like the idea of something like this in maybe an old window.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- love the Eiffel Tower, not so sure about the silver cushions, but very elegant
- I love this idea..pictures cut into the shape of the state they were taken in 🙂 a goal to travel together!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- I wasnt going to make the college decision for my sons, but I showed them many ways to think about something that would have a big impact on their lives.
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.