Photo via: cutcraftcreate.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Display your love for travel and culture with this three-panel relief-molded world map. Done in a classic white, it will be a wonderful focal point for your living room or bedroom.
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Love this mermaid party where they transformed her home into a under sea world! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford
- A kids playroom filled with colorful accents. I love this storage unit to store and display the toys!