Photo via: cutcraftcreate.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- I like the idea but would do something other than the shape of a state…. maybe the silhouette of a landmark like the eiffel tower
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- Display your love for travel and culture with this three-panel relief-molded world map. Done in a classic white, it will be a wonderful focal point for your living room or bedroom.
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Love this mermaid party where they transformed her home into a under sea world! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!