Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Remember when you were younger and you thought the whole world revolved around you? It still does and the universe around that… Say whaat? 🙂
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- I Love You Too Honey Bunny – Pulp Fiction Quote – Black & White Typography…
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – A work in progress but I love each piece and the story behind them all. DIY Gallery Walls.
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?
- I love this for year round not just Thanksgiving
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- Totally love the second picture!! Must do when I have a family of my own.
- Photo wall, i love this!