Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- A kids playroom filled with colorful accents. I love this storage unit to store and display the toys!
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- memory quilts from Dads shirts – I wish I had my dads old shirts. Love this idea!
- I love the floor!
- I love this for year round not just Thanksgiving
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?