Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- I love this collage of pictures, quotes and framing!
- Photo wall, i love this!
- A kids playroom filled with colorful accents. I love this storage unit to store and display the toys!
- I love this idea..pictures cut into the shape of the state they were taken in 🙂 a goal to travel together!
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- Baby Girl Alphabet Number Owl Nursery Bedroom by 7WondersDesign Super cute and bold colors to catch babys eye! I love this custom nursery art, and love that the colors are not too girly! Nursery Decor
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.