Photo via: annawu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- $10 diy ledges – I want to make one of these for the hallway!
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- Ten Dollar Ledges…for our gallery wall! Except I dont want all the frames to match.
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Want some dot art ideas? Whether youve read The Dot, are studying pointillism, or just want to make some fun art with your kids, here are 19 ideas to try.
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- How to Make Pretty File Folders From One Sheet of Paper. Snapguide by Annette…
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!