Photo via: hollymathisinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Family photo collage with vinyl words / great way to fill a staircase wall space / Sign up for a monthly newsletter featuring craft ideas and discounts on vinyl: http://www.wordplaydesigns.net/!wp-newsletter/c1zmd
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- Desk organization – I like the idea of putting the printer on a shelf to make space below