Photo via: cottontwist.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- Make your own Secret Camera Box craft activity. Spy Party Bag idea for 3-8 year olds. For boys and girls with imaginations. Creative party bag ideas.
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford
- How to create A Timeless Gallery wall in Your Home ! This is the Secret Pro Interior Desgners Cheat Sheet Method !
- make your own camera kit from Cotton Twist, perfect party bag filler
- Secret Slide to lower levels of your home- how cool is that?? Just want to make sure its big enough for adults to fit in too!
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- 8.13-in-0ne-derful Cutting Layout—…..I thought you might like the cutting layout for the 13-in-One-derful card pics Ive posted over the past few weeks. Hope this has inspired you to try and make your own DSP. Happy Stamping!