Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Massena, Photo Collage, S 7 | GarbesThis collection of frames features a lightly antiqued silver leaf finish with a matte black liner. Photos are surrounded by oatmeal linen mats. May be hung horizontal or vertical. Holds photo Sizes: 11-4×6,1-8×10,4-5×7 Frame Sizes: 13×40,15×17,11×27,2- Designer: Grace Feyock Dimensions: 44 W X 58 H X 2 D (in) www.garbes.com
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- My secrets to flawlessly creating the farmhouse look in your living room!! Farmhouse Living Room Finds from Amazon — The Mountain View Cottage
- mix of quotes, the frame with a word in it, and photos in this gallery wall
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- A gallery wall in the living room showcases some of Alessandro Uziellis photography collection. Coffee table, Vaughan. Side table, Minton-Spidell. The striped chair is a Paris flea market find.
- Display your love for travel and culture with this three-panel relief-molded world map. Done in a classic white, it will be a wonderful focal point for your living room or bedroom.
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Connected Photo Frame Display – Turn photos into a work of art that can grow with your family.