Photo via: amzn.to
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Im loving the way these pictures are hung! Nadia Gellers Downtown Design Studio
- DIY Home Decor | Create Meaningful Decor with Shutterfly ~ Im in LOVE with this gallery wall from The Crafted Sparrow!
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Loving this way of displaying old trays as art.
- Great arrangement for a flea market or farmhouse gallery wall!
- Cluster arrangement, want this in the dining room
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- photo-wall-inspirations. love this! Im so bad at spacing picture frames just right!
- I have so few followers that Im practically talking to myself. Oh well! Love this room!
- Sky Line of Chicago- Im doing this for my independent project in art class but with New York!!
- These 8 IKEA Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME post! Im SO gonna try the 3rd one, its so pretty! Im definitely pinning for later!
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar! Im totally doing this!