Photo via: adorable-decor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Photo Letters. Going to put all photos of both sides of the family and put these on the shelf we are building above the bed
- white shelf above TV, hung with the brackets on top instead of underneath
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- Desk organization – I like the idea of putting the printer on a shelf to make space below
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- Put the fabric in front of the couch as a separation from the rest of the room.
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- Great idea for the end of a hallway instead of having a bare wall
- Easy DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Wall Hanging Tutorial – decor instead of a wreath | The TipToe Fairy christmas
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!