Photo via: i-am-loved-by-the-king.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- My Family Command Center: I could make this more vertical and put it above my trash can (need to get a cutter trash can)
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- coaphoto.com | Center of Attention Photography | Castle Farms Wedding CastleFarms Charlevoix wedding castle PureMichigan
- Preppy Fridge Makeover! (Easiest DIY of your life!) | The Preppy Leopard
- Life is fun! Your shades should be too! California eyewear for kids and adults. Seeing things differently since 13. SUBSHADES.COM
- You have my whole heart for my whole life rustic sign. Such a beautiful quote!
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- plant shelving inspiration » bohemian life » boho home design + decor » nontraditional living » elements of bohemia »
- A Stroll Thru Life: THE POOL IS FINISHED !!!!!!
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not