Photo via: decozilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Offering classic looks for every room in the house, Birch Lanes selection of bedding, upholstery, accent furniture, and decor is just what you need to make your space feel more like home. And remember: all orders over $49 ship free!
- this is cool … Lay a mirror down, take a hammer to it, pour polyurethane over – Amazing bathroom floor – or could do for a desk top.. or coffee table..WALKING ON BROKEN GLASS
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Gray tile floor with white vanity… Bathroom ideas/ love how they have the tiles that looks like the runner carpet.
- 20 DIY Ideas To Use Old Stuff – Home Improvement Projects | NewNist
- Secret Slide to lower levels of your home- how cool is that?? Just want to make sure its big enough for adults to fit in too!
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- The choice of having foyer paint color ideas are made when you think the aesthetic feeling is just so important. Description from homesinteriordesign.net. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- A lovely photo display on a mint wall. @ Home Decor Ideas
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!