Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- The choice of having foyer paint color ideas are made when you think the aesthetic feeling is just so important. Description from homesinteriordesign.net. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?