Photo via: cutoutpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Laser cut paper necklace
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Faux Leaded Glass – make your own leaded glass look using a self adhesive lead strip found on Amazon. Turned out great.
- Who would have thought that college could be stressful before you even step foot on campus?! Planning out which dorm items youll actually need can be incredibly overwhelming – what if you forget something important?! Yes, of course you could always…