Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laser cut out – objects that make up the person?
- I cant find the trail to this artist! Wonderful work with cut paper. Who???
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- I love this idea..pictures cut into the shape of the state they were taken in 🙂 a goal to travel together!
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- DIY Paper Board Storage Box Desk Decor Stationery Makeup Cosmetic Organizer New | eBay
- These Paper Plate Flowers are Simply Stunning – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/these-paper-plate-flowers-are-simply-stunning/
- Wall art from rolled magazine pages and gift wrap paper
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- Paper Flower Shadow Box by AJenCreation on Etsy
- Paper flowers added to a paper lantern for a great light