Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.
- Massena, Photo Collage, S 7 | GarbesThis collection of frames features a lightly antiqued silver leaf finish with a matte black liner. Photos are surrounded by oatmeal linen mats. May be hung horizontal or vertical. Holds photo Sizes: 11-4×6,1-8×10,4-5×7 Frame Sizes: 13×40,15×17,11×27,2- Designer: Grace Feyock Dimensions: 44 W X 58 H X 2 D (in) www.garbes.com
- turquoise and red dining room | Set of 4 Turquoise and Red Knobs for your Dresser Drawers Cabinets or …
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Available in three distinct sizes, our Wall Tapestries are made of 100% lightweight polyester with hand-sewn finished edges. Featuring vivid colors and crisp lines, these highly unique and versatile tapestries are durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use. Machine washable for outdoor enthusiasts, with cold water on gentle cycle using mild detergent – tumble dry with low heat.
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH
- Planning out how to layout your dorm room with your roommate can help you maximize on space! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/rearranging-your-dorm-room