Photo via: fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the layering, love the map wall paper
- Shelves over couch so it is easy to change up with minimal wall damage. Layer empty frames with maybe some lace doilies in them for texture
- One of my favorite discoveries at WorldMarket.com: Reese Horizontal Wall Frames
- Gorgeous gallery wall inspiration with black and white photos. Gold picture frames
- Gallery Wall – easy to change frames and photos without lots of wall holes!
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- how to choose the correct frames for art, art framing tips
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- Decorate your walls with jewelry in picture frames. Beautiful decor and a storage solution all in one.
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Love the stacked picture frames in Bellas colors… black, white, purple – you have the frames, just need the paint!
- Chicken Wire frames / clothespins… Only spray paint the chicken wire fluorescent pink!!