Photo via: inhabitots.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Video Game Weapons Gaming Swords Guns Collage by jefflangevin, $12.00 gaming weapons videogames
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Video Game Decoration
- Magnetic Katamari – free crochet video game amigurumi patterns
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- Portal geek wedding gift Aperture Laboratories bathroom towel geek video game home companion cube gamer birthday gift ideas ps3 xbox home decor nerd
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- WOW your neighbors with these Christmas Light Balls! Made with just a couple supplies! Your Christmas Outdoor Decorations will be the talk of the neighborhood! Visit our 100 Days of Homemade Holiday Inspiration for more recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, homemade gift ideas and much more!
- Charlotte Mann, wall drawings in marker | Charlotte Mann is a British artist who draws on walls as an adult — and gets paid for it! Mann specializes in wall drawings and drawn room installations, created with bold black markers on a white ground. The delightful effect is essentially one of being inside a large pen and ink drawing. Link: www.charlottemann.co.uk
- jar full of game pieces and old dice – cute decoration for the family room/game room
- Persian Shield. Easily multiplied by simply breaking off and sticking in potting soil. You can have all you want and save money too
- A kids playroom filled with colorful accents. I love this storage unit to store and display the toys!