Photo via: lifehackable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- Mind blowing IKEA hack! You can save so much money if you know how to create your own built in using IKEA cabinets and shelves!
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Dorm Room Hacks They Dont Teach You in College Life 101 – One Crazy House
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- How a direct vent gas fireplace works within an existing home chimney.
- P! – Karel Martens: Selected Letterpress Works – Karel Martens: Selected Letterpress Works
- super cute! works for photos or kids artwork
- How a Chimney Works – Diagram
- We could have fun with frames on the wall like that – with sayings and text. Works well grouped together on one wall.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Who would have thought that college could be stressful before you even step foot on campus?! Planning out which dorm items youll actually need can be incredibly overwhelming – what if you forget something important?! Yes, of course you could always…