Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- It’s the Tumblr dream room, really. Your dorm should be an expression of who you are as a person; your interests, friends, music you’re into, and so forth. I’ll give you 5 easy DIY photo projects to turn your drab dorm decor into something both you…
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- Built in bunk beds with trundle bed. Gives plenty of sleeping spaces without taking up too much room.
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- ON SALE NAMASTE Art | Namastay in bed, Yoga Wall Decor, Namaste in bed, Modern Home Decor, Trending Art Prints, Dorm Room Decor, Meditation by RoseWildePlace on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/508456658/on-sale-namaste-art-namastay-in-bed-yoga
- Fizz56 Dream Room Makeover: Winners Home Tour theeverygirl // studio apartment // white couch // black gold white // lucite coffee table // faux taxidermy
- DIY Blanket ladder. This would also be really cute for towels in the bathroom.
- DIY Dry Erase Picture Frames. Would be great in a kitchen or bathroom to write reminders for things you need.
- This is so sweet! I have to try this! Would be so cute in the basement! Titus & Maddie would love making it!
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?