Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’m all about making life easier and I’m sure you are too. Unfortunately, we can’t go back and redo those things that in retrospect, could have been done better. But thats okay, we learn from our mistakes and can apply our new knowledge moving…
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- Built in bunk beds with trundle bed. Gives plenty of sleeping spaces without taking up too much room.
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Like we need anymore flamingo party temptation but Ill take it
- love the Eiffel Tower, not so sure about the silver cushions, but very elegant
- I wasnt going to make the college decision for my sons, but I showed them many ways to think about something that would have a big impact on their lives.
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- Speaking of your bed, make the most out of it with these convenient,