Photo via: thevelvetdoorblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, C
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.
- how to create a gallery wall, gallery wall ideas, mini gallery wall, frames, wall art ideas, ideas for alcoves, picture frames, art for walls, art for alcoves, decorating alcoves, small wall gallery, small collection of frames, clean frames, white frames, art deco mirror, ideas for the bedroom, wall quotes, typography
- Vibrant Kitchen Accents | Mix shades of white to createthe illusion of depth in a space, and add hues of different colors to create a neutral-like color scheme. | Kitchens | SouthernLiving.com
- Love the brick wall with wood beam above door opening. Shiplap walls!
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- Amazing urban bedroom with white walls, white floorboards and white bedding.. really scandi and very cosy.
- A White Farmhouse: Master Bedroom