Photo via: thenativefox.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Our walls are like blank canvases waiting to be filled with wonderful paintings and works of art. Bought paintings are a little bit impersonal and don’t really say much about the home’s owner. Thus we recommend you today Amazing DIY Paintings For Your Blank Walls that will give that dose of personality your home needs. …
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- THINK – before you speak poster. Can print up to a 16×20 – Great visual for classroom or even lounge – reminds students/staff the importance of thinking before speaking! Has distress/scrapbook feel.
- Curtains underneath a loft bed can make the space seem a little more to yourself, or do it so when you can sleep on the bottom when your roomies are up late studying!
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- Learn how to create a fun, personal, and creative Gallery Wall for LESS THAN $20! Yes, you CAN decorate an entire wall for that cheap! Get all the best tips and tricks from LoveGrowsWild.com
- 12 things you have to do before going off to college. Ensure your financial aid has gone thru. Sign up for freshman/transfer orientation, buy ethernet cable, double check youre set up with living situation, plan which welcome week events youll attend,
- We’ve rounded up some of the most adult(ish) ways to add unicorn magic to your bridal shower that you and your girls are going to love!
- So you want to add farmhouse style to your kitchen do you? I have rounded up a whole list of items to help you do just that! The Mountain View CottageThe Mountain View Cottage Farmhouse style, farmhouse inspired, farmhouse kitchens, farmhouse decor, farmhouse sink, farmhouse accessories
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH