Photo via: craftsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- Great idea for the end of a hallway instead of having a bare wall
- Ancient Parchment Technique – Easy! The Graphics Fairy. This is a great technique for aging paper to make it look antique! Perfect for Crafts projects, Art Journaling, Wrapping Paper, Collage and more! Great vintage look!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- great ideas for wall!
- Need a Fathers Day gift idea? Come check out this DIY pallet art. Great gift for dad and cool for an outdoor wall or garden.
- Great idea for Grandma. Mod Podge Photo Flower Pot. Great gift idea! @Stacia Smith
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.
- Hang framed photos from a curtain rod..such a great idea
- LOVE this canvas! You can personalize it with your names in the sand … so romantic and beautiful! Great wedding gift idea, too!