Photo via: clutteredcupcake.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- 10 Guest Room Essentials and Tips Treat your house guests like they are royalty. Take a cue from the little things that matter most when you are traveling. guestroom hometip JJCH
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- The Land of Nod’s Spring Collection has sprung! Get ready to discover tons of new arrivals in decor, rugs, lighting and storage. Doll up your home with decor to spruce up any room, including colorful wall art and stylish curtains. And we’ve even got your floors covered with bright rugs for the playroom or kids room. Plus, you can never have enough lighting. Table lamps, desk lamps and nightlights will add a glowing touch, and bins, baskets, bookcases and toy boxes will contain all the messes.
- Family photo collage with vinyl words / great way to fill a staircase wall space / Sign up for a monthly newsletter featuring craft ideas and discounts on vinyl: http://www.wordplaydesigns.net/!wp-newsletter/c1zmd
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Our home consists of neutral, simple and easy to manage decor this summer! Id love fo ryou to come take a peek into our Modern Farmhouse Summer Living Room
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- Offering classic looks for every room in the house, Birch Lanes selection of bedding, upholstery, accent furniture, and decor is just what you need to make your space feel more like home. And remember: all orders over $49 ship free!
- We’ve rounded up some of the most adult(ish) ways to add unicorn magic to your bridal shower that you and your girls are going to love!
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial