Photo via: lacybella.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- This is a great idea for photos too!..
- great ideas for wall!
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- Great shot during perfect pumpkin patch weather. Would be a great design for a…
- Above the sofa living room gallery walls – great ideas, including a pallet arrow!
- Love the brick wall with wood beam above door opening. Shiplap walls!
- A great space // love the way the photos + other things are displayed
- LOVE this canvas! You can personalize it with your names in the sand … so romantic and beautiful! Great wedding gift idea, too!
- Handsome, classic gallery above a sofa. Check out CraftTeacherLadys blog — shes got some great tutorials. Amazing painted furniture, too.
- Whether you are catching them all or saving a princess, lean back and get comfortable with these gaming throw pillows. Each design is offered in multiple fabrics, colors, and sizes making them the perfect addition to any bedroom, game room, or man cave. Our quality gamer pillow covers are made to order in the USA and feature 3 wooden buttons on the back for closure. Choose your favorite and create a truly unique pillow set. roomcraft
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!