Photo via: thenester.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- paper and painters tape, map it out and avoid holes!!
- DIY wall decor from scrapbook paper. love the nuances of this color. very pretty – kind of coral/papaya.
- Display your love for travel and culture with this three-panel relief-molded world map. Done in a classic white, it will be a wonderful focal point for your living room or bedroom.
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- Hit a home run with every display by using paper templates and a pencil to mark the perfect arrangement before adhering the heirloom dishes with wall hangers.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- Layering frames
- Love Is Blind – Cloth Paper Scissors collage MixedMedia dogs art
- Love the creativity of this. Imagine all the possibilities of different subject matter. Butterflies for a little girls room, dinosaurs for a little boys room. Inexpensive way to take up wall space.
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – A work in progress but I love each piece and the story behind them all. DIY Gallery Walls.