Photo via: endlesscrafting.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- My Sisters Crazy!: PORCH DECORATIONS THAT EASILY TRANSITION FROM HALLOWEEN INTO THANKSGIVING. FALL BURLAP AND WHITE PUMPKIN WREATH FOR FRONT DOOR.
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Totally love the second picture!! Must do when I have a family of my own.
- Love this for front entry. If you talk with me on the phone or come over this is a very good warning!
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s
- Bedroom idea, I love this. Voice recording of the bride and groom saying I do at the wedding