Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 8.13-in-0ne-derful Cutting Layout—…..I thought you might like the cutting layout for the 13-in-One-derful card pics Ive posted over the past few weeks. Hope this has inspired you to try and make your own DSP. Happy Stamping!
- Want some dot art ideas? Whether youve read The Dot, are studying pointillism, or just want to make some fun art with your kids, here are 19 ideas to try.
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Add chic bohemian style vibes to your bedroom without ever leaving home. These real rooms ace the free-spirited Artful Bohemian look. And they may even motivate your own shopping spree; you can shop for the items you see in these bedrooms online! Weve also listed the effective design elements used to illustrate why these rooms work. Use the resources below to craft an online shopping list for your own beautiful boho bedroom.
- The Most Unusual College Scholarships | Supplement your financial aid with some of these great scholarships! Use your special skills to get some extra money for your college education. Click through to read the scholarships!
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…
- These 8 IKEA Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME post! Im SO gonna try the 3rd one, its so pretty! Im definitely pinning for later!
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- Need some ideas for your walls? I always have trouble creating collages. I end up with tons of holes in my wall and no pictures up because…
- i want to do this!!! i love frame collages and these are great ideas