Photo via: casasugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- These 8 IKEA Hacks are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this AWESOME post! Im SO gonna try the 3rd one, its so pretty! Im definitely pinning for later!
- Love this! So chic and modern!! Kitchen Art Decor Vintage Art Print Set by 7WondersDesign
- Oh, I am an Alpha Phi, loyal and true, I chose the ivy leaf because nothing else would do. So now Im wearing that golden pin — silver and bordeaux, And it stands for top notch girls wherever we go. TSM.
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- coastal reclaim wood painting – love that and pretty easy to do
- Baby Girl Alphabet Number Owl Nursery Bedroom by 7WondersDesign Super cute and bold colors to catch babys eye! I love this custom nursery art, and love that the colors are not too girly! Nursery Decor
- I have so few followers that Im practically talking to myself. Oh well! Love this room!
- flower lights diy
- DIY wall decor from scrapbook paper. love the nuances of this color. very pretty – kind of coral/papaya.
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]