Photo via: no-worries-br0.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great space // love the way the photos + other things are displayed
- Shelving and fam pics. Love this for the living room, maybe it would hide that ugly vent.
- plant shelving inspiration » bohemian life » boho home design + decor » nontraditional living » elements of bohemia »
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.
- love these colors + the gallery wall… /// designs by Jen (@blissfully_eclectic) • Instagram photos and videos
- Cute idea for small wall space, love the burlap in the frames.
- fresh bathroom lighting idea
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Repurpose your awesome frame wall into a smaller space at the end of your hallway? or somewhere else thats small like this. Id even be up for you to paint behind it a fun color. Or not
- This Wisteria Inspired DIY Abstract Painting will bring a pop of color to any space! Come learn how to make your own at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- This great DIY decor idea is brought to you by Erin Lepperd from Style Me Pretty Living and will add a personal touch to your space.