Photo via: oasisrugandhome.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo Gallery Idea | Moulding strips attached horizontally to a wall of the same color. Use the strips as a ledge on which to sit photos. This makes it easy to add new & remove old photos.
- Im loving the way these pictures are hung! Nadia Gellers Downtown Design Studio
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- This image is all over the web – originally from some clever wedding planner as a way to craftily identify tables at an event (obviously there would be less than 12, right?) – anyway, cool pic.
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- Im loving this wall arrangement!! Def!!
- Love the shelves for displaying pictures – great idea for small spaces! maybe along side each side of the television?
- Love the creativity of this. Imagine all the possibilities of different subject matter. Butterflies for a little girls room, dinosaurs for a little boys room. Inexpensive way to take up wall space.
- To keep large and unattractive laundry baskets off the floor, this homeowner custom-designed shelving inside the island in the laundry room. It even doubles as a folding area for clothes coming right out of the dryer.
- DIY~ 3 Picture Nativity Wall Hanging~ Beautiful!! I will make this and leave this up year round as a reminder of what my Lord has done for me