Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tomato Cage Tree for Madame Alezander dolls
- hanging letter sign — can use any word. Love them hanging from the old board with beautiful ribbon! :o)
- Hanging pictures from curtain rod with ribbon… love this idea!
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- RECLAIMED WOOD WALL SHELF MADE FROM RECYCLED PALLETS SOLD ON ETSY BY DEL HUTSON… http://www.etsy.com/listing/115920788/reclaimed-wood-modern-wall-shelf
- The choice of having foyer paint color ideas are made when you think the aesthetic feeling is just so important. Description from homesinteriordesign.net. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Halloween Projects Inspired From Pinterest Made with glue, cheescloth and fun.
- Seaweed wall decor made from streamers
- Make this quintessential boho crochet fringe scarf with a beginner-intermediate, step by step (with pictures!) pattern. Youll love the stylish triangle shape, intricate mesh and festive fringe! Use your favorite worsted weight cotton yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook. When you purchase this pattern you get a downloadable PDF file containing: -required materials, finished project stats and photos -a step by step picture tutorial on how to create the mesh center, border and fringe seen i…
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.