Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- Seaweed wall decor made from streamers
- RECLAIMED WOOD WALL SHELF MADE FROM RECYCLED PALLETS SOLD ON ETSY BY DEL HUTSON… http://www.etsy.com/listing/115920788/reclaimed-wood-modern-wall-shelf
- Halloween Projects Inspired From Pinterest Made with glue, cheescloth and fun.
- Advent calendar made from a muffin tin and paper, attached with magnets….just tuck a little treat behind each number. 🙂 Great easy idea!
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical paper flowers!
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- Ancient Romans created beautiful mosaic artworks. According to the BBC, the mosaics used in Rome were home decorations and ranged from store-bought common designs to custom made designs. Parents and children can make their own mosaic artworks with some colored paper and glue for a fun family craft.
- Christmas Bow Decroations New Holiday Crafts and Decorating Ideas: Elegant Holiday Party Bow Ribbon, Easiest Method with Pipe Cleaners FOLLOW Board https://www.pinterest.com/army22/christmas-decorations-home-decor/
- way to display family photos, attach frames with ribbon. -Have 2 archways in new living room
- Use a small wooden box (or any kind you like), some scrap book paper, glue, ribbon, and pictures as a great way to put together a photo album.
- This Ribbon Photo Thing | 16 Alternative Wedding Invitations And Save The Dates