Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- christmas cocoa in a jadeite mug with crocheted coaster.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with decadent cupcakes, flavored with Irish Cream and topped with buttercream rainbow frosting. It’s a festive recipe that’s surprisingly easy to make!
- MAKE MY OWN MUG AND REPLACE COFFEE WITH TEA!!!!!!!!! Keeping organized is the best way to decorate your dorm room!
- Make your own triangle succulent planters with this green home decor video DIY tutorial that consists of only popsicle sticks + glue.
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- DIY Diamond Ripple Wall Art – This is so unique and easy to make! Easy way to make a big impact in a room. Click for tutorial
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!
- :::::ITEM DESCRIPTION::::: • This listing is for one handwritten coffee mug • Capacity-16oz • Mugs are hand drawn and made to order.
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s