Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- great ideas for wall!
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Art grouping on green wall
- Too Many T-shirts? Here’s a Life Changing Folding Tutorial. A must read for sorority girls! http://blog.dormify.com/style-notes/too-many-t-shirts-heres-a-life-changing-folding-tutorial
- Wall Groupings. Love that it tells you the fame size and how many.
- Love the creativity of this. Imagine all the possibilities of different subject matter. Butterflies for a little girls room, dinosaurs for a little boys room. Inexpensive way to take up wall space.
- Home decorating ideas – How to hang curtains, so many great tips.
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- Vibrant Kitchen Accents | Mix shades of white to createthe illusion of depth in a space, and add hues of different colors to create a neutral-like color scheme. | Kitchens | SouthernLiving.com
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect.
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Gallery Wall Layout Ideas | These Diagrams Are Everything You Need To Decorate Your Home