Photo via: quiltstory.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- My favorite part of this Bioshock decor I like the idea of something like this in maybe an old window.
- Wish I had this oh so many years ago when I was looking under cushions to pay for college. Of course, back then I would have needed the pencil and paper version…
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Girly tumblr room | bedrooms I wish I had a bedroom like that *o*
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s
- Custom order I did for a woman who recently lost her husband. It was a joy to make a piece in memory of a man that was deeply loved my his wife and family.
- My beautiful Rixy turns 4 tomorrow and starts our roll of birthdays. Hes going to die when he sees his cake. I got the cool dinosaurs from @oh.ivy and Ive chosen different animal themes for all 3 of the boys. Such a simple idea to pimp up a cake! X allborninseptember
- I love the water prints, thinking above the kitchen sink
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.