Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Water park backyard — complete with water slides, lazy river, bridges, watermill, beach entrance pool and secret waterfall grotto!!!
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores
- Indoor Lazy River!
- Ten Dollar Ledges…for our gallery wall! Except I dont want all the frames to match.
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- great ideas for wall!
- tv-console-sarah-richardsonThe arrangement is perfect – and one I would emulate with the two pictures on each side and the ones above the TV – BUT, if these had dark frames and dark mats – the flatscreen would be more disguised. Instead, go for dark when surrounding the flatscreen. But – remember this arrangement, the proportions are wonderful.
- Around the Potting Shed: Wheelbarrow Makeover – Home is Where the Boat Is
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- If youre a die-hard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books. Heres a solution: upcycle them into things you want to keep around the house!
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- Pool house!