Photo via: designerblvdaz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Take the hassle out of planning your gallery wall by working with the @Framebridge team – custom frames designed for your unique space by our team of experts.
- just when I think I want to get rid of RED…I find this picture and my mind is changed…LOVE it mixed with the other vibrant colors!
- I like how colorful and mismatched the hooks are for this diy plaque.
- Decorate your walls with jewelry in picture frames. Beautiful decor and a storage solution all in one.
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- Family Wall ~ Staircase Photo Collage …. I have pictures up my stairs…but i love the saying to go along with it…
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.
- Family Rules Art Print with Personalized Name by 7WondersDesign
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- Last Name Established Wooden Sign- Custom Color- Wooden Hanging Sign- Established Year by TheGreenGiftCompany on Etsy