Photo via: photobarn.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- Make coasters from tiles and scrapbooking paper! Mod Podge, felt, and sealer.
- Great idea for Grandma. Mod Podge Photo Flower Pot. Great gift idea! @Stacia Smith
- I could do this…couldnt I? Print board pictures and collage them on the wall like this. Love the idea. | new-house.co
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- How to arrange pictures on a wall
- 1st year canvas. One large image, lots of small squared images mod-podged onto a canvas. A way to use and display so many of the pictures just hidden away on the hard drive!
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- Watercolor on tea bags ~ Tea bags were torn open glued to watercolor paper. Paper had been stamped beforehand with text, then designs were sketched painted over the tea bags along with the dragonfly stamp. . . . . ღTrish W ~ http://www.pinterest.com/trishw/ . . . . art journal