Photo via: thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.
- How To Make Cheap Cafe Ping Pong Ball DIY Lighting On A Budget | Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Outdoor Cafe Or Home By DIY Ready http://diyready.com/save-on-easy-diy-crafts/
- how to make a mantel that looks like a solid beam. Keeping this for our fireplace redo!
- toy chest – the girls Oma gave them a bigger chest like this (not pink yet!) but I think I will make paint it pink like this and use it as a toy box in their room!!
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- Fiesta® Americas Diner Bistro Collection ~ Scarlet Checkered Plate (Red and Green …. not just for Christmas) | The Little Round Table
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Its easy to instantly upgrade your walls with molding squares! Do it your self in a weekend with these simple instructions to fit your home and your space perfectly.
- East Garden Room, Castle Farms, Charlevoix, MI This bridal couple chose to have a nautical themed wedding in this light cheery room. We just love these photos that Paul Retherford captured of their beautiful day. paulretherford