Photo via: thebloggingbrew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- gorgeous shabby chic bedroom..love everything about this room!!
- I ADORE this fun series from Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke I pretty much only like to decorate my house with my family pictures. It just makes me so happy seeing their faces and remembering the stories behind each photo! I have a few gallery walls going on in my house…so I knew […]
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- glass frames from ikea to make a collage—way cheaper than canvas. So happy I saw this.
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- I kind of like the frames without a picture in this…like it is waiting for just the right one to fill it
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂