Photo via: thebloggingbrew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- gorgeous shabby chic bedroom..love everything about this room!!
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle
- This moving hack saved me so much time, plus I didnt have to pick clothes off the floor because they fell of the hangers! When I move into my dorm room I will definitely be using this hack again to make the college move in day a little easier!
- glass frames from ikea to make a collage—way cheaper than canvas. So happy I saw this.
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- how to make a hello kitty pinata. I use cotton wool soaked in PVA to mold the thumbs, eyes, nose and feet and cover with Papier-mâché, I used four layers. After painting add white tissue paper on head, arms and feet. Make a dress from Crepe paper adding ruffles made using a needle and cotton. Add bow and whiskers.
- I wasnt going to make the college decision for my sons, but I showed them many ways to think about something that would have a big impact on their lives.
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Use a collage photo frame to make a dry-erase weekly calendar/ to-do list. Put scrapbook paper in the frame and write right on the glass. Yes! I have one of these and had no idea what to use it for!
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!