Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My Dorm Tour – The Blogging Brew – I used this Raskog cart from IKEA to make a super cute pantry! It slides right under the bed, and fit just about everything I need!
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- painted mason jars
- I love this – with my barn door as a headboard and a lick of shabby chic style paint on the pallets and I think Ive just created a unique upcycled haven for dreams to happen 🙂
- love the personalization, I could do this by my front door!
- My Sisters Crazy!: PORCH DECORATIONS THAT EASILY TRANSITION FROM HALLOWEEN INTO THANKSGIVING. FALL BURLAP AND WHITE PUMPKIN WREATH FOR FRONT DOOR.
- Slowly but surely, I am trying to make our little rental a place we can call home! I’ve been so used to moving every year that I never got around to decorating, but this little condo we are in is a great place and we are planning on staying until Mike finished Grad School. I finally put my foot down and said, “Self, you can’t sit here complaining about the badly painted white walls anymore and […]
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic color guide
- Barn Door Headboard @ Little Yellow Barn
- Love the brick wall with wood beam above door opening. Shiplap walls!
- Awesome way to reuse an old door. Unique picture frame. DIY
- shutters. lanterns. bleached door