Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Water park backyard — complete with water slides, lazy river, bridges, watermill, beach entrance pool and secret waterfall grotto!!!
- Lazy river surrounds a swimming pool
- Use multiple frames and objects to create a larger shape like a square or rectangle. Maybe start with edges and fill in toward the middle. Incorporate the refillable frames into this gallery? In bolder colors than the other pin.
- Shelving and fam pics. Love this for the living room, maybe it would hide that ugly vent.
- The Williams dream back yard pool, waterfall, bridge and koi pond in Burleson, Texas. Photo by Cam Wilde
- I like the idea but would do something other than the shape of a state…. maybe the silhouette of a landmark like the eiffel tower
- Rustic, natural path lights, beach illumination, easy to make, give s gifts. Love the peach on the beach! romance and wedding planner PJ. allweddingsallowed Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wild-Side-Destinations-and-Destination-Weddings-travel/249475608421072
- I like this idea! Would be good to do with my old dollhouse, make it a decoration!
- I keep finding these grey rooms with color accents and absolutely love them! One day when we have a house I will have a room like this.
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- Love this! Would be cute on one of walls by window to or on wall with light switch when walk in. Could just put it up now with no pics and put pics in when she arrives.
- DIY Storage and Wooden Crates – I am in love with this!! I wonder if it would look as good on black shelves…?