Photo via: mainehomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the brick wall with wood beam above door opening. Shiplap walls!
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- DIY Big Wood Wall Letters…. SO Cheap and Easy! LOVE these! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Floating, Wall Wood Clock, Stain: Early American (Oak, Poplar) on Etsy, $89.00
- DIY INSTAGRAM WOOD BLOCKS WALL ART
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- natural swimming pool… would love a pool like this with a waterfall and maybe a slide.
- Gray and Natural Tribal Bone London Frame | World Market
- coastal reclaim wood painting – love that and pretty easy to do
- Platform Bed, Twin Bed, Low Profile Bed, Bed Frame, Headboard, Reclaimed Wood, on Etsy, $450.00
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!