Photo via: mainehomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome the magic of the lunar cycle into your home with one (or both!) of these gorgeous moon garlands. Each pendant has a lovely patina thats reminiscent of the real moons natural shadows. Makes a
- Gray and Natural Tribal Bone London Frame | World Market
- natural swimming pool… would love a pool like this with a waterfall and maybe a slide.
- Rustic, natural path lights, beach illumination, easy to make, give s gifts. Love the peach on the beach! romance and wedding planner PJ. allweddingsallowed Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wild-Side-Destinations-and-Destination-Weddings-travel/249475608421072
- Love the brick wall with wood beam above door opening. Shiplap walls!
- DIY Big Wood Wall Letters…. SO Cheap and Easy! LOVE these! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- RECLAIMED WOOD WALL SHELF MADE FROM RECYCLED PALLETS SOLD ON ETSY BY DEL HUTSON… http://www.etsy.com/listing/115920788/reclaimed-wood-modern-wall-shelf
- How to create a gorgeous large-scale geometric wood wall art piece for your home. You just need some glue and a saw to cut it down! Its so easy that even a total beginner can do it, and its absolutely gorgeous!
- Floating, Wall Wood Clock, Stain: Early American (Oak, Poplar) on Etsy, $89.00
- Much like a houseplant can breath life into to your room, wood slices, botanic prints, or pressed leaves can add a punch to a gallery wall. See more at Driven by Decor »
- DIY Wood Scalloped Wall Tutorial – classyclutter.net
- DIY INSTAGRAM WOOD BLOCKS WALL ART