Photo via: tysonandjanessaparker.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect.
- Sparkling Jello Delight 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin 2 cups cold white grape juice, divided 2 tablespoons sugar 2 cups sparkling cider 8 fresh strawberries, with top sliced off *optional
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- Picture collage for front entry and impressive wainscoting/crown moulding. Good paint scheme.
- How to hang a picture right where you want it without putting a ton of nail holes in the wall- genius!!!
- Step By Step DIY Picture Ledge- Would stain instead of painting the wood. Perfect for the living room
- DIY corkboard with a picture frame and wine corks! (i would probably just make it with regular corkboard back!)