Photo via: tysonandjanessaparker.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- Wood plaques from Hobby Lobby for $1, paint and mod podge the pic onto them. Cheaper than picture frames!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Spray painted Ikea frame and monogram letter from Hobby Lobby at front door entry.
- How to hang a picture right where you want it without putting a ton of nail holes in the wall- genius!!!
- Step By Step DIY Picture Ledge- Would stain instead of painting the wood. Perfect for the living room
- Urban Reclamation Solid Wood Dining Chairs (Set of 2) – Pricey but rockin cool! $293.99 for 2!
- Paint the canvas. Put down the leaf. Spray paint over the entire canvas. Will leave the leaf silhouette in the original color.
- Chicken Wire frames / clothespins… Only spray paint the chicken wire fluorescent pink!!
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- make your own camera kit from Cotton Twist, perfect party bag filler
- DIY Thread and Nails Panel DIY Projects | UsefulDIY.com