Photo via: birchlane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most dorm rooms are teeny tiny. And sure, you probably dont need a lot of stuff when you go off to college, but you still need some stuff. How are you gonna fit it all in? And how are you going to fit it all in in a way that doesnt make your dorm room look like a complete disaster? Weve got a few ideas.
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- See what type of curls you can get using each of the 8 barrels the Irresistible Me Sapphire curling wand comes with. Click for video tutorials! 1977 782 More information Promoted by Irresistible Me Pin it Send Like Learn more at peanutblossom.com peanutblossom.com Awesome staircase photo galleries! Where would you put a wall gallery in your house? 5220 408 4 ClickinMoms Walls | Inspiring Photo Displays Loris Golf Shoppe Awesome!
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Dress up your bed! These are the best (and chicest) pillows, throws, duvet covers and bedding sets—Dormify pillow
- DIY Family Photo Display: A couple of old windows, wooden letters, and family photos are all you need to make this amazing and beautiful home decor item.
- Secret Slide to lower levels of your home- how cool is that?? Just want to make sure its big enough for adults to fit in too!
- A DIY to keep you stylishly organized. Step 1: Gather supplies: 2–4 sets of square nesting boxes, tissue paper, large binder clips, Washi tape, glue stick, Xacto knife, ruler and a pencil. Step 2: Lay out boxes in a design that works for your space, keeping the bottom squares even. Step 3: Measure the inside of each box and cut the tissue paper to fit. Glue in. Step 4: Attach Washi tape to the front edge of each box, flip over and cut off the excess; secure together with binder clips. Done!
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know Like how to iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more!
- Ahoy, me hearties! This pirate ship cake is one of our most popular birthday cake ideas—with both kids and adults. It looks impressive but is easy to make. birthdaypartyideas kidsbirthdays birthdaycakes