Photo via: totalsororitymove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would definitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always have the best samples too. My daughter showed me where to sign up
- Custom Photo Display Collage — this one uses wood blocks, but I bet you do also do this with that foam core stuff if you wanted something lighter weight. It would be cute with colorful photos and ribbon for kids rooms, too.
- Made these today! I hung them in Lillis room so cute! Used two colors of tissue paper. The big yellow one up flat on top, I folded all the paper down and hung it up flat against the ceiling. I searched for a video on how to do it and found a good one youtube!
- I want to do something like this at the top of our stairs. It would be a lot safer than the baby gate.
- Pokemon Bead Art Wall Clock – Video Game Room via Reddit user YouCanCallMeBoo — i think it would be cool to do this with the first 12 pokemon in the pokedex
- I have so few followers that Im practically talking to myself. Oh well! Love this room!
- I guess we better go on a vacation so that I can get some more professional pictures taken of our family and then I will be able to create this adorable canvas collage. Nathaniel wont mind right?
- This is from old Tees shirts so can go well in the bottom of the dogs kennel when cut to size : How to make your very own… SHAG RUG! I like these. And theyre so easy and cheap. Great for a student on a budget who just wants to get comfy! craft, rug, diy
- Wish I had this oh so many years ago when I was looking under cushions to pay for college. Of course, back then I would have needed the pencil and paper version…
- An advent calendar out of toilet paper rolls. I think a tree shape would be more festive and we can paint them if there is time. What should we put in them for the kids?
- An Afternoon Tea Last year I attended an afternoon blog retreat and it was so much fun. Since then I’ve gotten to know some of these awesome ladies one in particular At Home with Jemma, we just hit…
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”