Photo via: diyandcraftsideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for extra seating/storage. I would staple the fabric to the wood instead of using a glue gun, and Make a second piece of wood that fits into the crate, and nail it to the first piece on the bottom to keep it from slipping. Then you could really store stuff in it. Kids room? Dorm?
- This is our master bedroom plans, as you can see I have gold fever, and want to mix it with black, gray, mint and a little touch of light pink.
- What a great idea. A plain medallion with wooden letters from a craft store. You could spell out so many things and create this idea in any room of the house. How fun is this idea!..
- Offering classic looks for every room in the house, Birch Lanes selection of bedding, upholstery, accent furniture, and decor is just what you need to make your space feel more like home. And remember: all orders over $49 ship free!
- Don’t settle for a blah ceiling fan when you can make it an integral part of the décor. Choose from the Petersford’s walnut or maple blades to complement any space. The industrial 3-blade Apache fan, with distressed oak finish blades, is right at home in an open concept room. The unique glass jars and rustic blades of the 5-blade Crown Canyon highlight farmhouse or industrial décor. Check out the styles and finishes of ceiling fans at The Home Depot that look great while stirring up a breeze.
- Love the blue and brown. Want to do something like this in the guest bedroom but with white frames.
- Have you ever said or thought to yourself . . . “I can do that myself,”? Yup. Me too. I used to be that person that would stare in awe at all of these beautiful pins on Pinterest, or find a piece of functional, yet cute home décor at some random store only to think to myself . . . “That seems so easy! Why didn’t I think of that?!”
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- step 1 was to apply good ole Elmers Glue to the key. Step 2 Shake glitter onto key. Let dry for a hour. Repeat steps 1 &2 for the back side of the key One might ask, how do you keep the glitter from coming off the key? SEAL it with nail polish top coat sealer!
- I want to make one! With cheap plates and candle holders (from dollar tree or good will) and lots and lots of gems 😛
- Want to create a cool and collected vibe in your college dorm or room? From color coordination (like pairing the IKEA SMÖRBOLL duvet cover with the pink string lights) to pretty indoor flowers, it’s all about creating harmony in your space. IKEAStudyInStyle