Photo via: victoria-wright-ze5q.squarespace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to hang photos on wall – layouts for hanging photographs and artworks
- Origami stocking decoration – easy tutorial for kids or adults! Perfect Christmas craft project.
- Perfect for bringing spring inside any time of the year – giant paper flowers wall decor. Mix and match colors and the sizes of your flowers to make a stunning feature wall for your next party. Easy step by step instructions, a video tutorial, and templates to help you create the perfect flowers.
- diy project: giant paper flowers – would make a beautiful entryway for the girls rooms
- These Paper Plate Flowers are Simply Stunning – http://www.amazinginteriordesign.com/these-paper-plate-flowers-are-simply-stunning/
- DIY an organizer with this origami tutorial. | 54 Ways To Make Your Cubicle Suck Less
- Easy DIY Burlap Christmas Tree Wall Hanging Tutorial – decor instead of a wreath | The TipToe Fairy christmas
- Hanging Plates to Create a Decorative Plate Wall – Driven by Decor
- Previous installations at Kachette – using the hanging rails
- Clipboard Kids Art Display that look great with or without artwork hanging on it! Made with Cricut Explore – via createcraftlove.com
- Fiesta® Autumn Leaves Luncheon Plate
- Fall quilt / table runner: Flying geese and falling leaves: I need to use both of these motifs! Ideal for fall!