Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- 25+ DIY Wall Art Ideas via Making Home Base
- Blip Blip! happysaturday ! As suggested by my boy Leo (as he asked me if he could colour in the print) our Robot posters comes with an A4 colouring in sheet! Available in three colours and three sizes 😊💛…creativekids robotprint shopsmall Regram via @doodle_moo
- Use colored pencils as wall art
- wallpaper as wall art – IKEA Hackers – IKEA Hackers
- DIY Canvas Art using masking tape, paint over and remove – could vary on the theme for a few easy pieces with accent color
- Tiny prints let you swap out your collections easily, and you can update individual pieces for a new look or theme any time! Start building your collection with Redbubble.com. Thousands of designs are available today, and every purchase supports independent art and the artist who created it.
- LOVE this canvas! You can personalize it with your names in the sand … so romantic and beautiful! Great wedding gift idea, too!
- Charlotte Mann, wall drawings in marker | Charlotte Mann is a British artist who draws on walls as an adult — and gets paid for it! Mann specializes in wall drawings and drawn room installations, created with bold black markers on a white ground. The delightful effect is essentially one of being inside a large pen and ink drawing. Link: www.charlottemann.co.uk
- Frame Hanging Tips: If you have a generous amount of horizontal wall space, draw an imaginary line on your wall and place artwork above and below the line. If you want to fill vertical wall space, create a square or rectangle on your wall with painters tape and loosely arrange your pieces inside.
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- In our guest room, I had this blank wall that was a total conundrum. So big! So blank! So what the heck does a blogger do?! Decorate all the things!!! Get my bedazzler! Make a washi tape mural! Glue s